Saturday 8 March 2014

February favourites

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to show you last month favourites. I know it's a little late... Hope you gonna forgive me :)


Favorite perfumes definitely Versace Bright Crystal. This is really light, fresh and floral fragrance. For those of you who wants feel femininely.


When I lived in Poland, I had my favourite face scrub but I found out really difficult to buy it now, when I live in UK. So I tried to find something what I can easily get here. St. Ives was first one which I tried and I know there not gonna be anymore :) I like smell of apricot and price especially. I'm so happy that I found my no. 1 scrub here!


I showed this conditioner on my blog already. It was few months ago when I had long hair. Than I cut them and I decided not use any conditioners for a while. A few days ago I used this nutrient again and I fell in love one more time (if it's possible :)) I love this fresh smell, soft and smooth hair effect. 


Certainly I can say: YT made me buy it and I don't regret. When I went to the shop to find something for my face I was torn between this product and Garnier Micellar Water. Finally I decided to take LOreal. When I finish this one I would like to try Garnier as well to compare them. For now I'm really happy using  LOreal because it's gentle for my eyes and removes make-up properly. 


I have no big expectations about shower gel. In my life I had maybe 3 shower gels which I wasn't really happy using them. Nivea hawaiian bliss smell realy nice and fresh, that's why I will buy it one more time in future. 


Time for make-up! I'm not big expert about make-up cosmetics. If something is good for me, I'm using this long time. Also I'm not buying many color cosmetics because my make-up is actually always the same. 
Long time I had a big problem to find good foundation. I have combination skin and few months ago I noticed that my T zone shine more than usally. I tried few foundation, and finally one of my friends recomended me Revlon Color Stay and I'm absolutely happy. My colour is buff. 
MAC studio finish I bought because of YT as well and I'm satisfied. Cover imprefections really well and is long lasting. That's what I need! And last one is Sleek blush. I always wanted try Sleek cosmetics. I like this colour and long lasting effect. Price is also really good. 




These are my favourites of the past month. 
Let me know whats your favourites are. 

Share if you like. 
Follow me on bloglovin and Instagram.
Love,
Poly 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this perfume so much. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete