Thursday 10 April 2014

Easy desert for unexpected guests

Hi there!
It's not a secret that I love cook! I always looking for some cooking insporation on YouTube or blogs. It makes me feel really happy when I can prepare something special for my boyfriend or friends. I don't need any occasion. My head is full of ideas every day so if I have few minutes I prefere to spend this time in the kitchen. Today I'm gonna show you easy, quick and cheap desert for your guests. Hope you'll enjoy :)

Ingredients:
*Bananas
*Digestives cookies or other
*2 spoons of sugar
*1 spoon of butter
*Ice creams

Preparation:
On a hot pan put butter and sugar and stir until sugar becomes gold. Throw bananas and stir everything together few seconds. Mash cookies, put hot bananas and some ice creams. I fried my mashed cookies on a pan for a few minutes to make them more crisp but it's up to you :) And there you go...



Let me know if you tried this recipe. Hope you like it!
Left some comment down below,
love,
Poly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment